Our Chambersburg Tryout Registration is still open and will be through Sunday (Nov 1) tryout. “Walk-In’s” are welcome!
You must have a Google Email (gmail) to complete online registration.
To register online for Chambersburg Revolution, please click the link below:
To improve the efficiency and safety of the try-out experience, online registration is mandatory. Tryout registration fee will be $30.
Athletes attending our Chambersburg & Pittsburgh tryouts should either bring their registration fee to tryouts or mail their registration fee to: (please include your daughter’s name in the memo line of the check).
Daniel LaBonte / Revolution VBC
9234 Newburg Road, Newburg PA 17240
1. Copy of current AAU Membership. Athletes are required to purchase the Individual Youth Membership ($14). To obtain all memberships, click here, AAU Membership
2. Revolution Chambersburg teams will compete in USAV, AAU and JVA tournaments. Following the tryouts (which are being conducted through AAU), athletes will be given instructions on purchasing their USAV/KRVA membership during the timeline outlined by the KRVA.
Necessary Items Needed Before ONLINE Registration:
1. A photo of your AAU current membership (take a photo of your printed registration card or take a screenshot of your confirmation email on a device). This photo should clearly show the athlete’s name, Membership #
2. A photo of the athlete. Head shot is great, and nothing fancy please.
3. Correct shirt size for the athlete
Notification of Team Selection
1. Email Notification – An email will be sent to the parents regarding the results of tryouts no earlier than the following dates:
14s, 15s, 16s, 17s & 18s: November 1, 2020 by 7:00 PM
2. Acceptance or Decline – Once a Club (through a player’s parent) offers a player a position on a team roster, the offer must remain open, without changes in conditions, for a minimum of 48 hours from the date/time of the offer as time stamped on the e-mailed offer unless the offer is declined, in writing, prior to the expiration of the offer period. Once an offer is accepted, in writing, it is binding to that club unless the player is released in accordance with provisions of the relevant governing documents. Binding offers cannot be made to any player until the start of the tryout period. All written correspondence must be submitted via email.
NOTE: For those individuals participating in their respective high school state tournaments during the time of tryouts, Revolution would request you still participate however, we will not have you included in any “live” play. We will ask that you are involved in individual type drills.