Our Chambersburg Tryout Registration is open and will be through Nov 14 (14-18) tryouts. “Walk-In’s” for all tryouts are welcome!
You must have a Google Email (gmail) to complete online registration.
To register online for Chambersburg Revolution, please click the link below:
Chambersburg Tryout Schedule can be found HERE
Age Requirements can be found HERE
To improve the efficiency and safety of the try-out experience, online registration is mandatory. Tryout registration fee will be $30.
Athletes attending our Chambersburg & Pittsburgh tryouts should mail their registration fee to: (please include your daughter’s name in the memo line of the check).
Daniel LaBonte / Revolution VBC
9234 Newburg Road, Newburg PA 17240
Athletes may also bring their registration fee to tryouts if they register late.
1. Copy of the KRVA/USAV Athlete Tryout Membership. To obtain all memberships, click here, KRVA/USAV Memberships
2. Revolution Chambersburg teams will compete in USAV, AAU and JVA tournaments. Following the tryouts, athletes will be given instructions on upgrading their USAV/KRVA membership as well as purchasing their AAU and JVA memberships.
3. For those athletes who competed for a club in a different region than the KRVA, they still must obtain a KRVA/USAV Athlete Tryout Membership as all USAV Region memberships expire 8/31/21.
Necessary Items Needed Before ONLINE Registration:
1. A photo of your KRVA/USAV Athlete Tryout Membership (take a photo of your printed registration card or take a screenshot of your confirmation email on a device). This photo should clearly show the athlete’s name, Membership # and Membership Dates.
2. Completed USAV Medical Release Form to be uploaded online. Please keep the hard copy of the form which will be collected following the notification of teams. The blank USAV Medical Release Form is here:TEMPLATE-Medical-Release-WITHOUT-Notary
3. Correct adult uni-sex shirt size for the athlete
Notification of Team Selection
1. Email Notification – An email will be sent to the parents regarding the results of tryouts no earlier than the following dates:
14: November 14, 2021 at 9:30 PM
15, 16, 17, 18: November 17, 2021 at 7:00 PM
*For those athletes trying out for clubs in both the KRVA and CHRVA, concerning the time frame of offers from both regions, Revolution coaches will discus your daughter(s) evaluation at the conclusion of the first tryout session with the athlete and parent(s). This will be prior to the mandatory KRVA email offer date/time frame.
2. Acceptance or Decline – Once a Club (through a player’s parent) offers a player a position on a team roster, the offer must remain open, without changes in conditions, for a minimum of 48 hours from the date/time of the offer as time stamped on the e-mailed offer unless the offer is declined, in writing, prior to the expiration of the offer period. Once an offer is accepted, in writing, it is binding to that club unless the player is released in accordance with provisions of the relevant governing documents. Binding offers cannot be made to any player until the start of the tryout period. All written correspondence must be submitted via email.
NOTE: For those individuals participating in their respective high school state tournaments during the time of tryouts, Revolution would request you still participate however, we will not have you included in any “live” play. We will ask that you are involved in individual type drills.