To register online for the Pittsburgh Revolution, please click the link below:
To improve the efficiency and safety of the try-out experience, online registration is mandatory. Tryout registration fee will be $30.
Athletes attending our Chambersburg & Pittsburgh tryouts should mail their registration fee to: (please include your daughter’s name in the memo line of the check)
Daniel LaBonte / Revolution VBC
9234 Newburg Road, Newburg PA 17240
Pittsburgh Membership Information
1. Copy of current USAV/KRVA Junior Player Tryout Membership. Junior girls are required to purchase the Junior Player Tryout Membership ($15) which is valid from September 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020. After the player accepts an offer to play for a club and has a ATHLETE/TRYOUT MEMBERSHIP ($40), they must upgrade to a National or Premier Athlete membership in order to be placed on a roster for the upcoming season. Your Revolution coach will tell you whether it will be National or Premier after tryouts. To obtain all memberships, click here, KRVA Membership
2. If the player tryouts in multiple regions, she have a membership in her original region. This membership will be accepted for KRVA tryouts. If she then plays in the KRVA for the 2020-2021 season, she must obtain a KRVA membership.
Necessary Items Needed Before ONLINE Registration:
1. A photo of your USAV current membership (take a photo of your printed registration card or take a screenshot of your confirmation email on a device). This photo should clearly show the athlete’s name, Membership #, Status and Membership Dates
2. A photo of the athlete. Head shot is great, and nothing fancy please.
3. Correct shirt size for the athlete
Notification of Team Selection
1. Email Notification – An email will be sent to the parents regarding the results of tryouts no earlier than the following dates:
12, 13 & 14: October 28, 2020 by 7:00 PM
15, 16, 17 & 18: November 18, 2020 by 7:00 PM
2. Acceptance or Decline – Once a Club (through a player’s parent) offers a player a position on a team roster, the offer must remain open, without changes in conditions, for a minimum of 48 hours from the date/time of the offer as time stamped on the e-mailed offer unless the offer is declined, in writing, prior to the expiration of the offer period. Once an offer is accepted, in writing, it is binding to that club unless the player is released in accordance with provisions of the relevant governing documents. Binding offers cannot be made to any player until the start of the tryout period. All written correspondence must be submitted via email.
NOTE: For those individuals participating in their respective high school state tournaments during the time of tryouts, Revolution would request you still participate however, we will not have you included in any “live” play. We will ask that you are involved in individual type drills.