Revolution Volleyball Club was established in 2007 in Chambersburg PA with 5 total teams. Under the direction of Executive Director, Dan LaBonte, the club has grown to over 20 teams in 2 locations across the state. Revolution is members of the JVA, AAU, KRVA, and USA Volleyball organizations. Revolution is an official BSN/Nike outfitted club.
Our Purpose is to build up the hearts, minds and bodies of young people.
Our Vision is leaders in athletics who recognize and manifest the unique purpose within each individual to contribute to the team, the club, and to the community.
Our Mission is to
(1) Transform young people into confident leaders through experiences they have as members of this club.
(2) Build community through cooperation among directors, coaches, parents, and players.
(3) Challenge the members of this club by exposing our teams to new levels of competition beyond the local level.
(4) Assist players and parents in the recruiting process to expose them to the many opportunities available at the collegiate level.
(5) Create an atmosphere where commitment, hard work, and success are celebrated and there is no fear of failure.
“Revolution Volleyball taught me how to be a competitor. Through the guidance of my coaches and teammates it helped me to realize my potential as a player and be confident as soon as I stepped on the court. Being a part of this amazing program I felt mentally and physically ready for Division 1 volleyball.” – Haley Jacobsen 09’ Alumna, James Madison University