- 15th season
- Under the direction of Dan LaBonte, who is the club’s Executive Director.
- Former Division 1, 2 and 3 volleyball players, collegiate coaches, current collegiate players and veteran club coaches make up the dedicated staff.
- Chambersburg teams compete in tournaments throughout the east coast as well as the mid-west, including National Qualifiers, JVA events, the Mid Atlantic Power League, Keystone Region Tournaments, AAU Festivals and a National season ending event.
- Mercersburg Academy (100 Academy Drive, Mercersburg, PA 17236) and Solomon’s Evangelical Lutheran Church 4856 Wayne Road, Chambersburg, PA 17202) serve as our training facilities for our Chambersburg Revolution Teams.
- Detailed Chambersburg Information can be found HERE
- 5th season
- Under the direction of Dan LaBonte and Heidi Miller.
- Heidi is a former Division 1 player and veteran club and high school coach.
- The coaching staff consists of former collegiate Division 1, 2 and 3 volleyball players, former collegiate coaches and veteran high school and club coaches.
- Revolution Pittsburgh teams compete in Keystone Region Tournaments, Ohio Valley Region Tournaments, National Qualifiers, JVA Events, AAU Events and a National season ending event.
- GRIT Athletix (2920 McKelvey Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15221), Baierl Center/North Allegheny HS (10375 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090) and St. John’s Lutheran Church (311 Cumberland Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237) are the training facility for the Pittsburgh Revolution Teams.
- Detailed Pittsburgh Information can be found HERE