Our 2023 Tryout Registration is open and will be through the last day of tryouts. “Walk-In’s” for all tryouts are welcome!
Follow the steps below to register and attend our tryouts:
(1) You must have a Google Email (gmail) to complete online registration. We advise you to avoid using a smart phone to complete the registration.
(2) Complete the online registration for our Chambersburg, Pittsburgh and Spring Grove tryouts:
(3) Submit your TRYOUT FEE payment:
All Ages: $45
Venmo: @Dan-LaBonte-1: please include in notes: athlete’s name & location of club tryouts (Cburg, PGH, SG)
Cash/Check: made out to Revolution VBC and mailed to 9234 Newburg Road, Newburg, PA 17240. Please include athlete’s name & location of club tryouts (Cburg, PGH, SG)
At the door payment is accepted but we highly encourage you to pay in advance. If paying at the door, place payment (cash or check) in an envelope with the athlete’s name & location of club tryouts (Cburg, PGH, SG)
(4) Membership Information
Any athlete trying out for Revolution VBC, must have a current KRVA Athlete Tryout Membership. To obtain all memberships, click here, KRVA/USAV Memberships
Revolution teams will compete in USAV, AAU and JVA tournaments. Following the tryouts, athletes will be given instructions on upgrading their USAV/KRVA membership as well as purchasing their AAU and JVA memberships.
For those athletes who competed for a club in a different region than the KRVA, they still must obtain a KRVA/USAV Athlete Tryout Membership as all USAV Region memberships expire 8/31/22.
(5) Necessary Items Needed Before Tryouts:
A photo of your KRVA/USAV Athlete Tryout Membership (take a photo of your printed registration card or take a screenshot of your confirmation email on a device). This photo should clearly show the athlete’s name, Membership # and Membership Dates. We do not need a hard copy of your membership.
Completed USAV Medical Release Form. Please keep the hard copy of the form which will be collected following the notification of teams. We do not need a hard copy of your form at tryouts. The blank USAV Medical Release Form is here:TEMPLATE-Medical-Release-WITHOUT-Notary
Notification of Team Selection
1. Email Notification – An email will be sent to the parents/legal guardian regarding the results of tryouts no earlier than the following dates:
13u, 14u: October 26, 2022 at 7:00 PM
15u, 16u, 17u, 18u: November 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM
2. Acceptance or Decline – Once a Club (through a player’s parent) offers a player a position on a team roster, the offer must remain open, without changes in conditions, for a minimum of 48 hours from the date/time of the offer as time stamped on the e-mailed offer unless the offer is declined, in writing, prior to the expiration of the offer period. Once an offer is accepted, in writing, it is binding to that club unless the player is released in accordance with provisions of the relevant governing documents. Binding offers cannot be made to any player until the start of the tryout period. All written correspondence must be submitted via email.
* For those individuals participating in their respective high school state tournaments during the time of tryouts, Revolution would request you still participate however, we will not have you included in any “live” play. We will ask that you are involved in individual type drills.
Revolution forecasts the following ages/teams for each branch:
Chambersburg: 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U, 18U
Pittsburgh: 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U, 18U
Spring Grove: 12U